SUPER BOND HMF-101 A
- SUPER BOND HMF-101 A, is an EVA based thermoplastic hot melt adhesive, specially formulated for furniture edge binding of PVC / ABS to wood/ply by automatic machine, operated at 190-200 Deg. C.
- Exhibits excellent and durable bonding in PVC Edge banding.
- Temperature at the applicator roll: 190-200ºC.
- Suggested temperature for glue tank: 190-200ºC.
- Feed speed: > 20M/min.
- Room and materials temperature: 10-35ºC.
- Wood moisture: 8-10%.
- Pressure on edges: 3-5Kg/cm2.
- Suggested amount of glue application: 180-250 g/M2.
STORAGE & PACKGING
- We supply in 25 Kg, paper bags, temperature for storage is between 0*C to 30*C, away from direct sun light. SUPER BOND HMF-101 A has a shelf life of 4 years.
Share Products :