SUPER MELT 700
- SUPER MELT 700 is an EVA based thermoplastic hot melt adhesive, specially formulated for mattresses industries for non woven to non woven for pocket application etc. It exhibits high cohesive strength.
- Exhibits excellent cohesive strength and durable bonding.
- The adhesive is recommended to be applied on one side of the substrate, then two sides are adhered using suitable pressure within the open time.
- The open time varies, as it depends upon various factors such as operating speed, volume of the adhesive, application temperature, room temperature, humidity, etc.
- The pot must be cleaned regularly to prevent the oxidized substances in the pot, which will result in poor bonding. Remove the stained adhesive and clean the walls of the glue pot with a scrapper or paraffin wax.
- The adhesive should not be kept in the tank at a high temperature for along time as this will affect the flowing properties of the adhesive.
STORAGE & PACKGING
- We supply in 30 Kg bags, temperature for storage is between 0°C to 30°C, away from direct sun light. SUPER MELT 700 has a shelf life of 12 months.
Share Products :