SUPER MELT 400
- SUPER MELT 400 is an EVA based thermoplastic hot melt adhesive, specially formulated for multipurpose applications – spine pasting, side pasting, in book binding, box sealing, etc. It exhibits high cohesive strength.
- Exhibits excellent cohesive strength, durable bonding, high coverage, low softening point, multiple applications, No dour and No fumes.
- The adhesive is recommended to be applied on one side of the substrate, then two sides are adhered using suitable pressure within the open time.
- The open time varies, as it depends upon various factors such as operating speed, volume of the adhesive, application temperature, room temperature, humidity, etc.
- The pot must be cleaned regularly to prevent the oxidized substances in the pot, which will result in poor bonding. Remove the stained adhesive and clean the walls of the glue pot with a scrapper or paraffin wax.
- The adhesive should not be kept in the tank at a high temperature for a long time as this will affect the flowing properties of the adhesive.
- Avoid using adhesive at higher temperatures i.e., above 200 Deg. C.
STORAGE & PACKGING
- We supply in 30 Kg, paper bags, temperature for storage is between 0*C to 30*C, away from direct sun light. SUPER MELT 400 has a shelf life of 12 months.
Share Products :