MPU 666 & TWR
- SUPER BOND MPU 666 is a water based, two component, and specially modified polyurethane dispersion, designed for 3D lamination of high gloss PVC kitchen cabinets processed in Vacuum Membrane press. We recommend using MPU 777 with 5% – 8% of our hardener – Super Bond TWR.
- Ultra Low VOC & Spray-able adhesive.
- Low heat activation temperature & very high heat creep resistance.
- High Coverage compared to Solvent Based systems.
- Excellent Bonding with PVC membrane in 3D lamination.
- Excellent water resistance, UV & Heat resistance.
- PVC membrane press Glue especially for PVC Kitchen cabinets.
- Highly durable PVC Membrane Doors.
STORAGE & PACKGING
- We supply in 35 Kg white LDPE carboy and recommended storage temperature is between 0*C to 30*C, away from direct sun light. SUPER BOND MPU 666 has a shelf life of 12 months.
Share Products :