MPU 777 & TWR
- SUPER BOND MPU 777 is a two component water based, mixture of polyurethane dispersion in water, designed for bonding difficult to bond substrates like PVC / ABS to Cellulosic substrates like wood / MDF / particle board via membrane press machine under heat and vacuum. We recommend using MPU 777 with 5% – 8% of our hardener – Super Bond TWR.
- Ultra Low VOC & Spray-able adhesive.
- High Coverage compared to Solvent Based systems.
- Excellent Bonding with PVC membrane in 3D lamination.
- Excellent water resistance, UV & Heat resistance.
- PVC membrane press Glue.
- Highly durable PVC Membrane Doors.
STORAGE & PACKGING
- We supply in 35 Kg white LDPE Carboy and recommended storage temperature is between 0*C to 30*C, away from direct sun light. SUPER BOND MPU 777 has a shelf life of 12 months.
Share Products :