BONDSET FAST SETTING
Bondset Fast Setting is a hand-kneadable, epoxy putty that mixes in one minute to provide fast repairs to multiple surfaces. It is supply as two sticks of different colors, wrapped and sealed separately. Bondset putty has been developed to meet various requirements in electrical, mechanical, civil and allied engineering fields and in domestic applications.
Bondset Fast Setting is a versatile product which has many uses in domestic and industrial segments.
Application in automobile
- For filling of dents in automobile bodies, broken silencer pipes and muffler joints, to prevent leakage in engine radiator, fuel tanks, gear boxes, fuel injection pumps.
Application in civil field
- Sealing of CI pipe joints, sewage pipe lines, filling and repairing of ceramic tile joints, sealing water supply mains, concrete pipes etc, repair of floor damaged by movement of heavy machinery, rounding of corners of floor in pharma formulation plants to make cleaning of corners conveniently.
Application in household item
- Sealing, repairing, jointing insulating
- Water proofing for various materials like small ferrous, non-ferrous metals woods, glass, asbestos, ivory sheet, ceramic, most plastics etc.
- Repairing leaking tanks of RCC and mild steel, overhead flush tanks, water coolers, air conditioner, refrigerator etc.
- Repairing broken parts of house hold items i.e pressure cooker handle, fry pan handle, broken/damaged wash basin, water cooler tanks etc.
- Fixing window glass on frames, for fixing screw nails on walls.
Application in electrical field
- Sealing leakage in transformer repairing, chipped porcelain insulators and bushing. To seal the contact between lug of jumper and transformer bushing stem to prevent oxidation. To seal enclosure of the choke and fuse unit of mercury lamps.
- To seal motor terminals to prevent loosening of connection due to vibration and subsequent heating. Balancing of motors and armatures, for moisture proofing in cable joints made with CI and plastics.
Application in foundries
- For sealing and plugging blow holes in moulds, patterns and castings.
HOW TO USE
- The surface should be free from dust, rust, oil, paint, varnish, moisture etc. Emery paper or grinder can be used to abrade the surface for better binding. Acetone, petrol, kerosene oil can be used to free the surface from grease/oil.
- Twist or cut off required amounts, knead with fingers until it has a uniform color. If mixing is difficult, warm the putty to room temperature or slightly above. Apply to surface to be repaired within 2 minutes of mixing. Force into any cracks or holes to be filled and strike off the excess material, preferably with a tool wetted with clean water. When applying to a damp or wet leaking area, work the material forcefully and apply the pressure until adhesion begins to take effect. For a smooth appearance of the cured compound, hand rub with water or a damp cloth prior to hardening. Remove excess material before hardening begins. After 5-10 minutes the epoxy will begin to form a tenacious bond. After just 60 mins, Bondset Fast Setting can be drilled, sawed, carved, sanded, stained or painted.
Product should be stored be stored below 40°C in a cool and dry place away from sunlight in properly tight container.
18 months from date of manufacturing.
Oxides of carbon; aldehydes, acids and other organic substances may be formed during combustion or elevated temperature (>500° F) degradation.
12 gm, 25 gm, 65 gm, 90 gm, 250 gm, 1 kg & 4 kg.
Mandatory and recommended industrial hygiene procedures should be followed whenever our products are being handled and processed. For additional information, please consult material safety.