BONDTITE SUPER STRENGTH
Bondtite Super Strength is a high-strength, two component epoxy adhesive system with longer working time. This system is tailor made where extremely high bond strength and long working time is required. It is used for bonding for various similar and dissimilar materials such as metals, ceramics wood, leather, rubber, marble, glass etc. Bondtite Super Strength remains unaffected to mild alkalis and acids etc.; and it is also non-toxic and insulating.
Automobiles for fixing electro magnet to flywheels, bonding brake lining to shoes, plugging holes in cylinder blocks, fixing head light reflector and glass to rim, bonding metal part to miniature bulbs, for linear placement in engine, for insulating high speed motors and fixing wipers on car.
Electrical and electronics:
- Sealing of oil filled transformer cases, fixing of magnet to metal pieces, in watt hour meter, fixing aluminium cap to glass shell, in night bulb manufacturing, bonding of cooling coils to freezers, in refrigerator, making of PCB, fixing diaphragms and magnet to the base of speaker.
- Fixing name plates, bonding steel body to grinding stone in wet grinder, for assembly of mixers, washing machines, gas stoves, for fixing loose handle of tools, fixing of drains, hoses & sealing of tank joints in washing machines.
- For joining of marble, wash basin pieces and repairing of chipped sanitary ware, to bond concrete chips at the back of the polished granite tiles, to seal cracks in walls, for assembly of bath fitting and gate valves, as an adhesive in bangles and brassware handicrafts & in manufacturing of sports goods like tennis racket, polo stick, shuttle cock, hockey sticks etc.
- Long working time.
- Bonds multiple substrates.
- Solvent free.
- High strength .
HOW TO USE
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, wax and paint. Roughen smooth surfaces for better adhesion by sandblasting or sanding with emery cloth
- Wash glass and ceramic surfaces with soap and water then rinse and let dry
- Pre-fit parts to be joined. Squeeze equal volume of material from both part-A and part-B
- Mix resin and hardener for one minute thoroughly and then apply as per requirement.
- Clamp it for 24 hours.
RESTRICTION OF USAGE
- Does not bond to polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
- Applications requiring short-term heat exposure of greater than 150°C.
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion.
- Potable water systems.
- Do not use on areas that will come in contact with food related items.
Product should be stored in a dry place in their original, properly closed container.
2 years from the date of manufacturing.
3 gm, 7 gm, 13 gm, 36 gm, 90 gm, 180 gm, 270 gm, 450 gm set, 900 gm set, 1.8 kg set, 3.6 kg set and 9 kg set.
Please consult the product safety data sheet.