WACKER – EXPANDABLE PU FOAM
This is a one-component, selfexpanding, ready to use polyurethane foam with CFC-free propellants, which are completely harmless to the ozone layer.
- Installation of window and door frames.
- Filling of cavities.
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions.
- Creation of a soundproof screen.
- Mounting and sealing of window and door frames.
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions.
- Application of soundproofing layers on motors.
- Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP).
- High thermal and acoustical insulation.
- Very good filling capacities.
- excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion).
- Excellent mounting capacities.