WACKER- EL- 121 AQUARIUM
- This is a one-part, acetoxy, high-performance silicone sealant especially designed for the assembly of aquariums.
- Sealing of joints that are exposed to high mechanical loads and need to quickly build up mechanical strength.
- Especially suitable for the assembly of aquariums that meet the requirements of DIN 32 622. Ensure bond thickness is at least 1 mm.
- For this specific application, the temperature should be between +15°Cand+40°C.
- Excellent tooling characteristics for professional use.
- Readily gunnable both at low (+5 °C) and high (+40 °C) temperatures.
- Rapid crosslinking: quickly becomes tack-free and crack-resistant.
- Flexible at low (-40 °C) and high (+150 °C) temperatures after curing.
- Low shrinkage on curing.
- Special high-viscosity paste.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
WACKER EL-121 TDS
Share Products :