WACKER – STRUCTURAL GLAZING (SG-79)
- Wacker SG-79 Structural Glazing Sealant is a onecomponent neutral-curing silicone sealant designed specifically for structural bonding applications of glass and metal surfaces.
- Suitable for façade application and bonding uses.
- Silicone structural glazing and protective glazing applications.
- Odorless, non-corrosive cure system .
- Cures to form an extremely tough elastomeric rubber ensuring a durable, flexible, watertight bond .
- Excellent weatherability and high resistance to ultraviolet radiation, heat and humidity, ozone and temperature extremes .
- Excellent mechanical properties .
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to wide range of substrates including coated, enameled, and reflective glasses; anodized and polyester coated or painted aluminum profiles including most fluoropolymer-based paints such as Kynar™.
- Meets global standards for structural glazing (American, Chinese, European).
Share Products :