WACKER – HYBRID ADHESIVE
- This is a high-strength, all-purpose adhesive suitable for bonding and repairing many different substrates.
- Bonding of a wide variety of materials, such as wood, glass, metals,plastics and mineral-based substrates.
- Equally suitable for decorative frames, skirting boards, cable ducts,curtain walls and insulation panels in the construction industry.
- Repair bonding in do-it-yourself and trade sectors.
- Bonds that require painting and need to be sanded.
- Almost odorless.
- Solvent-, isocyanate-, plasticizer- and tin-free.
- Easy to process at temperatures from -5 °C to +50 °C.
- Stable at temperatures from -40 °C to +80 °C.
- Fast build-up of strength; very strong and tack-free after curing – even under water.
- Excellent adhesion to many surfaces without a primer and on wet surfaces
- Non-corrosive and non-staining.
- Weatherable and highly resistant to media such as mineral oils, solvents,acids and alkalines.
- Silicone free technology.
WACKER HA TDS
Share Products :