WACKER – GLAZING & METAL
- This is a one-part neutral cure sealant. It has been especially designed for low stress connection and expansion joints in the building industry and for low stress perimeter joints, particularly suitable where acetoxy cure on substrates is undesirable.
- Sealing and bonding of glazing and/or metal applications where the substrates used cannot tolerate acetoxy cure.
- Excellent tooling characteristics for professional use.
- Readily gunnable both at low (+5 °C) and high (+40 °C) temperatures.
- Rapid crosslinking: quickly becomes tack-free and crack-resistant.
- Flexible at low (-50 °C) and high (+150 °C) temperatures after curing.
White/ Black/ Transparent