WACKER – GP
- This is a one-part, acetoxy silicone sealant for many applications. It cures at room temperature in the presence of atmospheric moisture to give a permanently flexible silicone rubber.
- Sealant for a variety of Do-It-Yourself applications
- Suitable for many general industrial sealing and bonding uses
- Readily gunnable both at low (+5 °C) and high (+40 °C) temperatures.
- Rapid crosslinking: quickly becomes tack-free and crack-resistant.
- Flexible at low (-40 °C) and high (+150 °C) temperatures after curing.
- Adheres excellently to glass, vitrified surfaces, ceramic tiles, many plastics
- and most paints.
White / Black / Transparent